NZ Earthquake...

Sounds like it caused quite a bit of damage...hope everyone and their bikes/property are ok. Let us know?

:unsure:

Yep pretty bad for allot of people in Chch Nz.100,000 houses pretty much stuffed and up to 300 after shocks so far. every one is on edge. We live 300 odd k away and are pretty bussy with friends getting away from the after shocks.Mates 916 hit the garage floor durring the quake. Anyway it will give the building industry a boost.

Sounds like it caused quite a bit of damage...hope everyone and their bikes/property are ok. Let us know?

Yep pretty bad for allot of people in Chch Nz.100,000 houses pretty much stuffed and up to 300 after shocks so far. every one is on edge. We live 300 odd k away and are pretty bussy with friends getting away from the after shocks.Mates 916 hit the garage floor durring the quake. Anyway it will give the building industry a boost.

Zappa,

I've spent some time in Christchurch, a beautiful place with some great people. I was really sad to hear about the 'quake. On the plus side, I know Kiwis well enough to know Christchurch will be rebuilt better then ever. You guys are much to tough and creative to let a little thing like an earthquake keep you down.

Also living on the Ring Of Fire,

Lex

well, must admit it was one hell of a awakening... 4 month and 18 month olds slept through it, fark knows how with shit falling around them. A few of the after shocks are centered right under our arse, but alls good, few bikes well damaged and some house less (old twin brick shit and new housing on re claimed land what were they thinking DUH) people.

ohhh but my poor bike colection...

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

While a lot of peoples bikes arsed over the V11 didnt budge, spose it idiling emits a 7.1 on the ricter scale anyway.

Went for a drive out the back blocks yesterday to were we are hoping to build, the fault line starts out that way, here is a picture of a road that used to be as straight as a gun barrel, and the house just up the road from it.. whats the chance a fault would run right under ya home... and no bastard died.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Our prayers are with you & yours....... Please let us know if you need help ($) .

Living on the New Madrid fault line I am aware of what you experienced. We have tremors (occasionally) here and they give you a sense of awareness you never knew. Keep us posted.

Gene

Our prayers are with you & yours....... Please let us know if you need help ($) .

Living on the New Madrid fault line I am aware of what you experienced. We have tremors (occasionally) here and they give you a sense of awareness you never knew. Keep us posted.

Gene

na all good here thanks Gene, the goverment is looking after most of the homeless, in town most damage is to work places so theres a few with out jobs now. Theres a couple of suburbs that were hit hard from from new housing moving 400mm and tering in half to houses with serious sewage issues etc, but all in all things are being delt with.

And of course theres a wankers of socierty looting, robbing from those that took them in, people taking food from shelters that dont need it etc, but they to are being sorted.

heres some pics of the inner city, mostley old brick construction a acco waiting to happen... still sad to see heratage buildings over 100yrs old rewened.

Most damage out side of the CBD happened due to liquidfaction, new houses being cut in two.

NB: the train station clock tower stopping at the time of the quake.

IMG_1784.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG