Having suffered pawl spring failure, an oil leak and accidently smashing an indicator lens on the garage wall, all in the space of 10 days, I have found a good way of relaxing and putting things in perspective - Just hang-out in the CX500 owners forum. They have both mechanical and social problems to contend with :grin: How does everyone else recover from guzzilurgy ?

What a coincidence! I tasted that stuff just last Sunday. I needed therapy afterwards!

Yep, sometimes it is the only answer - a large one or three of Islay's finest. Excellent choice. If this is your thing you should try the 18 year old Caol ila. I would highly recommend it but beware - highly addictive. Cheers. :drink:

Try the caol ila before giving up on it, it is very smooth and like drinking sherry . . . then again just drink sherry, it is much cheaper !

I recently dropped my bike off at the dealers as it was at a service interval and i like to keep the service history up to date. Told him it was stuck in first and we both agreed pawl spring was the culprit. Thought they might as well do it as I am very busy at work. Just came home to a garbled phone message saying that he thinks it might be an 'engine out job' costing several hundred. Can't get back to him as the shop shop is shut. aaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is that bottle ???