Low milege 02 Lemans parting out

guzzi jon

After a couple of years, and now working 6 to 7 days a week, I realized I would never get to tear down the lemans that wallis and I co-own after an unfortunate front end crash. So I hired a young mechanic who races AMA from my complex to tear it down, it is now torn down. Before I ebay this stuff, I wanted to offer it to the forum first. It is just about every part except the front wheel, and front plastic and instruments (plus Don Garcia got a part, and Andrew bagged a bit or two for his racebike. I cant tell if the frame has any issues, but spiney's dont do well when they stop quick. This is from a 10K mile, perfect running 02 Lemans. email me if you are interested in stuff, I would like to sell the engine and transmission to a needy local as it was making 85 bhp and the transmission was the smoothest shifting guzzi I have ever ridden plus shipping costs hurt. Also have ECU and PCIII and cross over ect. New Rich Maund seat as well. email me with any questions. It looks like I have about 200 items to post to ebay, so anyone wanting to get a first shot at stuff, and save me the hassle of posting 200 items on ebay is welcome to email me. I take Paypal, personal checks after they clear, money orders that are not from the 7-11 and mana from heaven.... Perhaps even some really good amway soap, you can feed your kids with that stuff..... show the plan :)

leftside.jpg

My email address is jon.margrave@timco.aero

I will try to get up a list with pics Sunday, but i am only selling excellent condition parts and assemblies, anything with damage is in the dumptster. Proceeds from this sale will go to w who got a new shoulder because of a bad driver, and some to the young kid who did the great tear down and packaging of the bits.