original tansfers

Velf 2003

Wintertime, stylingtime,

Since use has had its effect on the painted items on the bike I`m plannig an repaint job. I know that colourcodes aren`t around, so the paintshop has tot do its best in reproducing the original colour.

But I have come to the conclusion that original transfers for my 2003 (non-cat, grey-black plastic,crincle paint engine) originals transfers are not available. Even not at tlm, here in Holland.

Does anyone know where they are available?

Tanks in advance,

Velf2003

Are you referring to the decals? There are (or were) files on this site that had them. You could try and search for them maybe. Jaap had them stored somewhere I thought...good luck with your search, though- I am starting to have similar plans with mine as well. Figured I'll have the whole thing done at once. That way, if the color's not a perfect match it'll be all wrong together.

EDIT: Here's the link, on the top under "reference section"...

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1399

Is this what you're looking for?: http://www.v11lemans...showtopic=15544

You can take the attached file to a sign maker and have the logos made. Probably cheaper than ordering them from MG

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for taking the effort. Unfortunately the decalls on my bike are different. Different in the way that only the ``11`bit is in red, and the ``V`` and ``sport`` bits are in black. Plus that the ``sport`` bit is in an not written forward bent but just in a straight way.

Is is not time to post a picture, just to convince everyone that Luigi had an spakling day and put, just for the fun of it, a different type of decall on my bike?

(P.S. Jaap, since you come up with the decalls as such, can you make a copy of my desired decall if presented an example?)

Enfin, winter hasn`t left the building, so time is on my side.

Guzzi greetings,

Velf2003

Hi rossi,

It goes for you aswell: thanks for the effort. But again it`s not the decall I`m looking for (though your site has an hilarious t-shirt witch made me smile!!)

Looking at your avatar, we have the same V11 naked, being silver gastank, and mattgrey and brownisch other plastic bits.

So I`m curious. Does your V11 also have the v11sport written on the side panels written in black, with only the ``11`` bit in red?

Guzzigreetings,

Velf2003

Is this what you're looking for?: http://www.v11lemans...showtopic=15544

You can take the attached file to a sign maker and have the logos made. Probably cheaper than ordering them from MG

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for taking the effort. Unfortunately the decalls on my bike are different. Different in the way that only the ``11`bit is in red, and the ``V`` and ``sport`` bits are in black. Plus that the ``sport`` bit is in an not written forward bent but just in a straight way.

Is is not time to post a picture, just to convince everyone that Luigi had an spakling day and put, just for the fun of it, a different type of decall on my bike?

(P.S. Jaap, since you come up with the decalls as such, can you make a copy of my desired decall if presented an example?)

Enfin, winter hasn`t left the building, so time is on my side.

Guzzi greetings,

Velf2003

You can order the logo in every color you want. A good signmaker can cut every part of the logo in a different color. foil. If you have a good picture I can do the logo for you. No problem. Send a sharp picture to jaap v11lemans com

Indeed a very funny shirt...

IMG_1454.jpg

Looking at your avatar, we have the same V11 naked, being silver gastank, and mattgrey and brownisch other plastic bits.

velf shall we start our own registry :rolleyes:

Well Rossi,

Damn good looking bikes we`ve got, he?

Almost jealous of myself, haha.

What about that registry, could you explain the benefits of such an registry?

Guzzigreetings,

Velf2003.

And for Jaap, If I send you the most detailled photo, can you estimate the costs of producing the matching decall?

(Maybey youre interested aswell rossi?)

1278009446NP1010077.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I need to get the "Rosso Mandello" logo done so I'll try and post it when completed!

I look foward to that, the pic's I took are rubbish. rolleyes.gif

Did the 'rossoamandello' logos ever happen?

The tailpiece wil need repainting very soon on mine as the grey matt finish has got some marks from carrying the camping stuff and also seems to have what I can only describe as water marks on it! The finish is also very faded generally. I am considering if I could get it all covered in carbon fibre rather than doing an oe repaint...would then match other carbon on bike...with red rosso decal then applied.......woo hooooooo !!! Maybe then get the wheels painted red with polished edges?