ebay moto guzzi chopper

I was just looking at some Guzzi's on Ebay for kicks and I came upon the strangest looking guzzi ever. This thing looks like some monster ate an Ambassador and a V11 Sport, half digested them and then vomited the results onto Ebay. I was kind of chuckling about the cartoon nature of the thing until I noticed that there were ACTUAL BIDS on the thing! Its currently at $18500 usd. Now of course I have to wonder if one of you guys in here are bidding on it?

Well, its still winter here in Ohio and since I cant ride em I'm reduced to looking at em! lol

Take a look on Ebay and tell me what you think!

I was just looking at some Guzzi's on Ebay for kicks and I came upon the strangest looking guzzi ever. This thing looks like some monster ate an Ambassador and a V11 Sport, half digested them and then vomited the results onto Ebay. I was kind of chuckling about the cartoon nature of the thing until I noticed that there were ACTUAL BIDS on the thing! Its currently at $18500 usd. Now of course I have to wonder if one of you guys in here are bidding on it?

Well, its still winter here in Ohio and since I cant ride em I'm reduced to looking at em! lol

Hmm, not my cup of tea to be frank......

And how about this lsd-trip cobber Guzzi? My link

Søren

Hmm, not my cup of tea to be frank......

And how about this lsd-trip cobber Guzzi? My link

Søren

My link is much better than that easy rider look a like...

I was just looking at some Guzzi's on Ebay for kicks and I came upon the strangest looking guzzi ever. This thing looks like some monster ate an Ambassador and a V11 Sport, half digested them and then vomited the results onto Ebay.

Pics? Linky?

I know it is not a chopper but just chanced across this (apologies if it has been on here before)> i think it is a thing of beauty but would fold in half at the first corner ?Guzzi_Bellerofonte_Bobber.jpg

Well that certainly is... um... stylish? That's not a bike, it's piece from a mobile: it should be hanging from the ceiling in some art gallery or museum somewhere!

I kinda like the look of the roundfin valve covers on the squarehead cylinders tho': are there any problems w/ that in the wild? Do either/or roundfin or squarehead cylinder guards work with that, or are you SOL for precautionary protective bumpers if you decide to go that route? Just curious: it's an interesting blend of Guzzi-old & -new...

maybe this timeugly bike.jpg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for that! I needed a good laugh to start my day! I laughed so hard at that my face sprang a leak! :grin:

That is so comically ugly, I can't bring myself to :vomit: over it: I only have to imagine someone else [anyone else: just not me, Lord; please, not me! :o ] riding it in public & I start laughing again! :thumbsup:

maybe this timeugly bike.jpg

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for that! I needed a good laugh to start my day! I laughed so hard at that my face sprang a leak! :grin:

That is so comically ugly, I can't bring myself to :vomit: over it: I only have to imagine someone else [anyone else: just not me, Lord; please, not me! :o ] riding it in public & I start laughing again! :thumbsup:

Well you can see that the guy put a lot of time and thought into making the bike. Everything was really well painted and polished and all. It looks like there was a lot of custom fabrication too. I cant say that its my cup of tea, but I Iove that there are guys out there creating new things with a Guzzi.

He might have been able to pull it off with a different gas tank, but then the seat is too low and so on.