Offroading a V11

ScuRoo

Well fella's, at long last here is an update on our previous topic "Offroading on a V11".

It's been a long hard grind. To be truthful, it has been too much hard work for me, much too much money & beyond my skill-set - certainly. And much endurance of the cocked eyebrow of my wife's knowing & condenscending look... That was the hardest part of all to take...

"To hell with her", I murmured under my breath, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

So, it was certainly enlightening to take on board all the advice, groans of sacriledge - after all, the V11 in question is a Scura R! - exhortations of "do it, do it", and some real, genuine wisdom and advice in helping me get there in the end. So thanks.

But in the end, the decisions on what to include & which to reject solely came down to me & my hard-working hands, it was difficult, even lonely...

So Morocco, "Offroading on a V11", here I come to kick some butt!!

Dah-daaah, the result of all my hard work - I hope you approve. http://www.1000ps.at/member/gebrauchte_detail.asp?member_id=451798&id=548976

Should I add anything?

Cheers! ScuRoo :rolleyes:

Well fella's, at long last here is an update on our previous topic "Offroading on a V11".

It's been a long hard grind. To be truthful, it has been too much hard work for me, much too much money & beyond my skill-set - certainly. And much endurance of the cocked eyebrow of my wife's knowing & condenscending look... That was the hardest part of all to take...

"To hell with her", I murmured under my breath, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

So, it was certainly enlightening to take on board all the advice, groans of sacriledge - after all, the V11 in question is a Scura R! - exhortations of "do it, do it", and some real, genuine wisdom and advice in helping me get there in the end. So thanks.

But in the end, the decisions on what to include & which to reject solely came down to me & my hard-working hands, it was difficult, even lonely...

So Morocco, "Offroading on a V11", here I come to kick some butt!!

Dah-daaah, the result of all my hard work - I hope you approve. http://www.1000ps.at/member/gebrauchte_detail.asp?member_id=451798&id=548976

Should I add anything?

Cheers! ScuRoo :rolleyes:

You might have been better off with the Scura:)

Just kidding, of course. Nice bike.