Rear Brake Lever

michaeljordan

Watch eBay, there is someone parting out M G stuff all the time.

Did you break yours?

seriously.

If you just busted off the toe-end, then send me the structural part and I'll drill it out for ya'. If the major part of the structure is busted, that's a different story- either watch ebay or find someone with a TIG.

Hello Guzzis,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a rear brake lever aftermarket version, or anyone have one for sale?

Thanks for the info,

Michael

Joe Kenny makes a part much better than the original, comes with a spare toe part.

Nice engine gaurds too

http://www.swva.net/jkenny/

Reboot guzzi spares make a aftermarket brake and gear lever set, saw them at the v twin rally last year, far better quality than originals and if i remember correctly cheaper than the originals.Gary

Anything Joe Kenny makes is perfect!

Thanks everyone! Man, you guys's help really make a guy feel better about a bad situation.

Mine did break right in the middle of the whole thing. (it was cracked from where I was hit from behind, at a stop light.....by my wife, who was suppose to be following me and watching out for me, because my brakelight was out) Personally..i think its the insurance shes after. jk

Thanks again everyone!

Harper's Moto Guzzi in Missouri lists replacement V-11 shift and brake levers. Machined from bilet and stonger looking than the factory parts.

Moto Pierre

Thanks everyone! Man, you guys's help really make a guy feel better about a bad situation.

Mine did break right in the middle of the whole thing. (it was cracked from where I was hit from behind, at a stop light.....by my wife, who was suppose to be following me and watching out for me, because my brakelight was out) Personally..i think its the insurance shes after. jk

Thanks again everyone!