Rosso Mandello seat logo

Bogwopit

Hi All,

Has anyone found a supplier for the Rosso Mandello logo on the seat surround, or failing that has a copy of the artwork so I can get a couple made. I've checked in the Ref. section here but can't find one.

Andy.

Andy;

I'm not aware of a source for the logo. Are you looking at needing to repaint this part of the bodywork? I've got a Rosso, and all I can think of is for you to get a good image of what it looks like and for you to then have a decal made, or get it painted to go back to the stock appearance. There are plenty of images of the Rosso available online, but if these don't do it for you, I could try to photograph mine and get it to you. Good luck - this is a fantastic motorcycle!

Andy;

I'm not aware of a source for the logo. Are you looking at needing to repaint this part of the bodywork? I've got a Rosso, and all I can think of is for you to get a good image of what it looks like and for you to then have a decal made, or get it painted to go back to the stock appearance. There are plenty of images of the Rosso available online, but if these don't do it for you, I could try to photograph mine and get it to you. Good luck - this is a fantastic motorcycle!

I agree completely RHIP, it is indeed a very good looking V11.

As a last resort I,ll take the piece along to a place that makes decals and get it reproduced but many thanks for your kind offer.I haven't been able to find a copy of the logo anywhere on line.

Yes i'am going to repaint the seat surround.No laquer means it's got lots of little marks on it so I'd like to bring it up to the same standard as the other painted parts. My next problem is to match the paint but that will be another story.

While w are talking of the Rosso Mandello I wonder if you've heard anything of 'MUDDY' who started the Rosso Mandello register. He's not been on line for quite a while.I've P.M.ed him but had no reply.

Thanks,

Andy.

Andy;

I agree completely RHIP, it is indeed a very good looking V11.

As a last resort I,ll take the piece along to a place that makes decals and get it reproduced but many thanks for your kind offer.I haven't been able to find a copy of the logo anywhere on line.

Yes i'am going to repaint the seat surround.No laquer means it's got lots of little marks on it so I'd like to bring it up to the same standard as the other painted parts. My next problem is to match the paint but that will be another story.

While w are talking of the Rosso Mandello I wonder if you've heard anything of 'MUDDY' who started the Rosso Mandello register. He's not been on line for quite a while.I've P.M.ed him but had no reply.

Thanks,

Andy.

I also .PM.ed Muddy about a month back, as I ran into the previous owner of his bike at a rally, but no reply. I'll be watching to find out how you go with the decal hunt as I need to repaint my seat section too. I tried to photograph mine to email to Jaap so he can work his magic on it but all the pic's were crap

I think if you take a nice picture of the script and send it to Jaap, he can put it in our file of those sorts of things. Then that can be used to get a sticker made.

I tried with the "Nero Corsa" script, but it was during a rather busy point in his life, and he mentioned it might not happen right away. I will try again soon.