Carbon fiber upgrade

Dan M

Watch, not bike.

I don't know how many of the original 99 or so lucky members who picked up Jen's custom Moto Guzzi watches are still on the board but mine is still being worn proudly.

The strap was showing age from wearing it to work nearly every day so I found one worthy of the watch. :thumbsup:

mg watch 002_edited-1.jpg

Nice upgrade! Sadly mine is broken. The knob (?) has come off and I can't find a juweler shop that repairs Junkers watches.

My GF bought me this one for my birthday last month: 860_870_m.jpg

That is a nice looking watch. Sleek & modern.

You can ship your Junkers here:

http://www.watchrepairsusa.com/junkers/watch-repair

Watch, not bike.

I don't know how many of the original 99 or so lucky members who picked up Jen's custom Moto Guzzi watches are still on the board but mine is still being worn proudly.

The strap was showing age from wearing it to work nearly every day so I found one worthy of the watch. :thumbsup:

where did you get that strap???? I want it! I like my leather one now but it won't last a lot longer I wear the watch every weekend and whenever I go out. I wanted number 3 but ended up with 33 as I was too late for the low or high numbers.

Watch, not bike.

where did you get that strap???? I want it! I like my leather one now but it won't last a lot longer I wear the watch every weekend and whenever I go out. I wanted number 3 but ended up with 33 as I was too late for the low or high numbers.

ere: http://www.thewatchprince.com/Carbon-Watch-Straps