Guzzi Factory and Tour

RHIP

I was at the factory an hour ago. As I left the museum, so did about 75 workers. The woman in the shop said they are still working, some reduced hours. They do have a huge sign in front from Piaggio, which I couldn't read, which looked like it was the design for a new plant.

The tour was great - they had a Rosso Mandello as part of the display, so now my friends can say both my bike and it's owner belong in a museum. I ran out of time, but would have loved to go to Agostini's -a block away from the factory, looked like Guzzi heaven.

I was at the factory an hour ago. As I left the museum, so did about 75 workers. The woman in the shop said they are still working, some reduced hours. They do have a huge sign in front from Piaggio, which I couldn't read, which looked like it was the design for a new plant.

The tour was great - they had a Rosso Mandello as part of the display, so now my friends can say both my bike and it's owner belong in a museum. I ran out of time, but would have loved to go to Agostini's -a block away from the factory, looked like Guzzi heaven.

You did miss out a bit on Agostini's...cool place. They didn't have a spare tach laying around, or any of the other little bits I'd hoped to find there, but it's still a cool shop. They had one of the V7 cafe racer bikes, too...it's a lot nicer in real life.

• 2 weeks later...