EFI controler

gavo

I guess nobody's tried one.

Is it similar to a Power Commander?

I have a MyECU from Cliff Jefferies, I am pleased with that.

They only list one guzzi model 2007 - 2010 1200 sport

this is the reply I received to my enquiry

I would need to get pictures of the fuel injector connectors to know if that controller will work on your V11. We don’t have too many plans on extending our Moto Guzzi coverage just cause the lack of bikes where our facility is and there isn’t a high demand for controllers for Moto Guzzis.

Thanks,

Chris Shover

Dobeck Performance

157 Progressive Dr.

Belgrade, Mt 59714

(877) 764-3337

(406) 388-2377

so does any one know if they're the same as the V11

My mate has one of these on his R1200GS http://www.boosterplug.com/shop/cms-24.html & he finds, & I've witnessed, it works extremely well in both in altitude riding ie. Pyrenees & high temp ie. Sahara desert. Unfortunately, has'nt been developed for guzzi V11's. (GS runs well, but is rubbish off-road compared to Quota1100 though).

Seems this guzzitech developed unit comes fairly close but has no temperature stabilizer which Boosterplug maintains makes massive difference http://www.guzzitech.com/store/GT-02OPT.html although looks a wee bit cobbled in comparision too, but if it works... I'm currently researching & considering it for my bike.

Dunno which is best between the Fat Duc & O2 Optimizer. Seems little in it between these two but the Boosterplug seems to have moved the game on a bit with its addittional temperature reader.

Shame that Jens has'nt sorted it for guzzi's 'cos I'd sure give it a go based on my mates improvements.