Jerico

Hi all, got my first guzzi on my birthday, 27/5/2011 (54), now just bebining to get my head around it, lol.

What a good looking bike it's a silver V11 sport 2001 model, I have always been around bikes my father never passed his car test,

so after bikes he got on to three wheels, sometimes two but tried to stay on three lol.

So back to Bess (sorry the Guzzi), needed a bit more sound from a V twin, only standard cans on, so looking around the forums and evilbay

still not seen anything, then like the light at the end of a tunnel (sorry a bit dramatic) I so the the cans of my dreams, a pair of ...

Mivv's, 10 days later there on the bike, WOOOOOOW. Now sounds a like a V twin and only weigh 3.5 pounds eash with the link pipes on.

Great froums, loads to read upon, Cheeers & Beers for now Jerico.

End of the M65 East bound,England.

Sitting here, reading your posting while Ian Anderson's Heavy Horses runs in the background - why did I think your writing from England :)

Have fun with your V11 Sport. It's the real one, the more as you have a real exhaust on it now.

hubert

Hi Jerico,

Is this the one moto strada had in?

I bought a black one from them just 2 weeks ago.

Nice choice of exhausts.

Enjoy

Mark

Hi Mark, yes it was,alos got a carbon fiber tank pad with the guzzi logo & a corbon fiber stater moter cover, well you have to make it

your own don't you, must admit the cans are a bit special mot for the faint harted lol.

Hi,

That was a nice looking bike, in very good condition.

Yeah you do have to make it your own, I havent settled on exhausts yet but the standards do have to go.

Where did you get the carbon fibre starter motor cover from? Im missing my cover.

Cheers

Mark

Hey Mark

I've got a totally unmarked standard stater motor cover that I took off to replace with a carbon if you're interested. Otherwise I think Twiggers in Lougborough has a couple in stock, that's where I got mine from give Elaine or Mark a ring on 01509 263967 and tell 'em I sent you from this forum.

Hi Jerico,

and welcome...I too fairly recently got my first V11 sport and loving it. Totally enjoying the standard cans to be honest but really tempted to feel the noise...where did you get your Miw's?

Pete

Hi,

That was a nice looking bike, in very good condition.

Yeah you do have to make it your own, I havent settled on exhausts yet but the standards do have to go.

Where did you get the carbon fibre starter motor cover from? Im missing my cover.

Cheers

Mark

I have a carbon starter motor cover for sale (see Classifieds - and this time I know it's whereabouts) It hasn't got the screws and stuff, but I don't think it'll be that hard to mount. You know how to contact me...

Hey Mark

I've got a totally unmarked standard stater motor cover that I took off to replace with a carbon if you're interested. Otherwise I think Twiggers in Lougborough has a couple in stock, that's where I got mine from give Elaine or Mark a ring on 01509 263967 and tell 'em I sent you from this forum.

Hi Jerico,

and welcome...I too fairly recently got my first V11 sport and loving it. Totally enjoying the standard cans to be honest but really tempted to feel the noise...where did you get your Miw's?

Pete

Hi Pete,

I got my cans from Speedycom, if you what to look at them go yo WWW.mivv.it, go to bike search, Motto Guzzi, V11, they have two

pic,s on there, no need to re-map, by the way tickover is better. Now on my bike,2001 model,the righthand side no prob,s on the

leftside it could do with abount 10mm cutting off the link pipe but for now I moved the foot hanger about abit. Thanks for the

welcome and Mark if your reading this I got the stator motor cover from a bloke of evilbay, only me bidding lol.

You know that five minute job you tell yourself you can do...........well thats what I told myself when I put some new hand grips

on, long story, some time later & skin missing from right hand thumd, but look good now, (not thumb)Motrax grey & black.

Cheers & Beers for now Jerico.