The Hole Shot, And mid-ride...

savagehenry

I am afficted with a constant soundtrack of my own meandering thought process when I ride, And this steaming flow of music tends to confluence, as rivers will do, at a seemingly consistent points of merger.

What tune(or,tunes) start your ride?

For me, "Day of the Eagle", by Robin Trower, oftenseems to be in my head at the start of my ride.

Somewhere in the middle, what keeps showin' up in your head? The perfect compliment to the Groove your in?

If it's not my daily commute, and actually becomes a ride of pleasure, I inveritabily begin hearing strains of "The Hundreth Meridian", courtesy of the Tragically Hip.

Chime in, Please, if you are so inclined...

....this steaming flow of music tends to confluence, as rivers will do, at a seemingly consistent points of merger....

:unsure: you what?

Someone once posted (on this board I think - maybe it was you [?]) something like: " I love riding my bike - it's the only time when all the voices in my head are saying the same thing". I feel the same; thought that was a lovely way of putting it & quote it often & to anyone who'll listen!

Don't think music ever comes into my head really - I just like the music of the bike & the ride - exhaust beat, discs singing... horns blaring, other road users cursing...etc, etc... :race:

KB :sun:

Opening chords of Sweet Emotion or Gimme Shelter seem to run into my head. Twist the wick and the music starts.... life is a highway, I'm gonna ride it all night long... No end to the tunes, dont understand the use of intercom or ipods, too much to listen to between the ears already!

Course when I screw up a corner transition or shift then its a huge image of Rodney Dangerfield or Edith Bunker.... Hey asshole! Yer mother rides a honda! AArrrchieeee!!! I dont question the voices, just shelve them quickly if they become too much. :huh: