Purolator A15669

Skeeve

While I had the giveaway K&N in hand, I stopped by the local Pep Boys [to spend my $10 birthday bonus] and tried to see if there were any automotive air filters that would be a likely match.

The Purolator A15669 ["A" is for Air filter, as opposed to "C" for cabin (a/c) filtering, F for fuel, etc.] seems very close. I'll double check it this weekend when I have a chance, but at most it will require a slight shave w/ an X-acto knife to fit the filter cover.

I know that it has been said that a filter for some mid-80s FIAT model was supposed to fit the V11 airbox, but that car isn't listed in any of the modern electronic parts finders or the old xref books chained to the wall [probably because it was never imported Stateside. Us 'murricans can be sooo provincial! ;)]

Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along before I screwed up & managed the throw away the box w/ the product code or something! :wacko:

One of the nice things about this particular filter is that it was only about $7 or $8 list, and with the regular Purolator rebate offers it basically comes to less than $5/ea. :grin:

I'll confirm the fit this w/e, right now I'm running l8 for work...

:bike: