Adding a new twist

furry

I'm not a fan of the tank pad on the older Sports. They just look out of place! So I was playing around looking at some pics and saw a V11 with a cool pad and started reading up. After learning how to pull the pad (from here) I laid some glass and am in the process of working it down to fit. I'm also going to tighten up the edges for a little better fit on the tank. Work in progress, stay tuned:

IMG_20111130_171438.jpg

I'm not a fan of the tank pad on the older Sports. They just look out of place! So I was playing around looking at some pics and saw a V11 with a cool pad and started reading up. After learning how to pull the pad (from here) I laid some glass and am in the process of working it down to fit. I'm also going to tighten up the edges for a little better fit on the tank. Work in progress, stay tuned:

Good work. :thumbsup:

If I had a short-frame V11 I'd want to redo the pad too, only I would make it flush mount w/ the tank metal, & mold in some hard points to bolt on camera/GPS/tank bag/whathaveyou. But that's just me... :nerd: