99-2001 Cali question

dave

Does anyone know the distance between the disc mounting flanges on the front hub (not including discs)? Thanks for the help!

I'll measure the hub I have after dinner and let you know.

Dave, laying flat on my workbench the Cali hub I have is 5 9/32" wide, or 134mm give or take.

Between the disc mounting flanges is just shy of 4 3/4", very close to 120mm.

Hope that helps. If I get time (slight chance) before I head out on deployment next week I'll post some pics with the hubs mounted on my V11 as 'proof of concept' :thumbsup:

Dave, laying flat on my workbench the Cali hub I have is 5 9/32" wide, or 134mm give or take.

Hope that helps. If I get time (slight chance) before I head out on deployment next week I'll post some pics with the hubs mounted on my V11 as 'proof of concept' :thumbsup:

Excellent! That is the same as a cast wheel. Thanks for the fast replies and help! I will forward any info I can as it seems we are on the same path... ok, I am trudging along behind you in your tracks :D

Excellent! That is the same as a cast wheel. Thanks for the fast replies and help! I will forward any info I can as it seems we are on the same path... ok, I am trudging along behind you in your tracks :D

No worries. You'll likely get done well before I do, as I won't be back until mid-May and I have an R69US BMW that needs to get finished. I've been distracted by BMW's lately, entirely by accident.

Here's the R90/6 I just finished; this was the one I had Woody's build a spoked wheel for.

atcbc.jpg