Some days I love my job

Some days are definitely better than others. Even if I can't ride the bike.Mesh-222.jpg

Umm, well, good for you?

I can't disagree; today was a pretty good day for me as well, although I didn't ride my bike. Nor did a lithe young thing in red fishnet approach me....good also, as my wife wouldn't have understood. On the other hand, I cleaned and oiled my microscope (not a euphemism).

• 2 weeks later...

Some days are definitely better than others. Even if I can't ride the bike.Mesh-222.jpg

Obviously! A good piece, -of work...!

I went into your Facebook-page and watched more of your photos. Lots of nice and interesting stuff! Filled me with inspiration... :thumbsup:

Umm, well, good for you?

I can't disagree; today was a pretty good day for me as well, although I didn't ride my bike. Nor did a lithe young thing in red fishnet approach me....good also, as my wife wouldn't have understood. On the other hand, I cleaned and oiled my microscope (not a euphemism).

You are the one with the disclaimer !

Obviously! A good piece, -of work...!

I went into your Facebook-page and watched more of your photos. Lots of nice and interesting stuff! Filled me with inspiration... :thumbsup:

Glad you liked. Facebook doesn't like a lot of my work.