MyEcu website problems, error 403

68C

Is anyone else having problems with the MyEcu website and forum, I keep getting an Internet Explorer error 403, "don't have permission to access site". I changed to IE 9 recently, not sure if the problem is at my end or theirs. (This is a V11 relevant post as it is the website for Cliff Jefferies who makes the MyECU replacement programmable ecu's for fuel injected Guzzis.)

How bizarre, googling MyEcu lists the website OK but when I click on it I get the error 403. Using your link I go straight to the MyEcu website, but then clicking on the Forum option again gives the 403 comment.

Might have a go with firefox.

No, won't work in Firefox either, must be something my end. My email and access to other sites OK, including this one of course, so it's something common to IE and Firefox giving me trouble. ??

No, won't work in Firefox either, must be something my end. My email and access to other sites OK, including this one of course, so it's something common to IE and Firefox giving me trouble. ??

Do you have cookies turned off? Maybe Jeff's site is expecting to set a place-marking cookie & is getting denied, leading to your site entry denial issues? :huh2:

I contacted Cliff, he has been under a lot of Spammer attack so has tightened up on accepted IP addresses. He has posted instructions on his website to email him with your IP address if you have the Error 403 sent.