Kiwi_Roy's wiring diagrams.

68C

That would be nice, but they belong to Roy.

If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion-

Greg Bender has an excellent site that has all things Guzzi on it. He would probably be happy to host the diagrams and they would have a wide audience (by Guzzi standards).

If that doesn't work, t have my own website and I would gladly put files up and host Roy's excellent diagrams if he wanted a place for them.

Just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...

Greg Bender has an excellent site that has all things Guzzi on it. He would probably be happy to host the diagrams and they would have a wide audience (by Guzzi standards).

If that doesn't work, t have my own website and I would gladly put files up and host Roy's excellent diagrams if he wanted a place for them.

Just sayin'

I think Roy suggested I bundle them in with my schematics stuff once. I'll check with him. Adding them to the whole shebang wouldn't be very difficult.

That would be great- I've used your wiring diagrams for years now, Carl. They have been invaluable.

J

Just sayin'

I think Roy suggested I bundle them in with my schematics stuff once. I'll check with him. Adding them to the whole shebang wouldn't be very difficult.