V11 Stalled Won't Start

Lawrence

Next time you run into a bubble just cycle the pump 5, 6, maybe 10 times using the kill switch, until you here the pump making the normal sound as usual. After some tries you often can hear the bubble burb back into the tank through the left line.

Hubert

Nice!

I went with the pump relocation choice on my 2002. The stock pump is too large to put any place else, as is the filter. I found a pump made by MSD, the ignition people, which is intended for FI motors installed in kit cars. While quite small, it works well enough to feed a 600HP V8. Behind it I mounted a filter recommended for this pump, a beautiful machined finned aluminum affair with a serviceable element. All of this was small enough to mount on the LH side on a frame rail beneath the seat. While at it, I went with velocity stacks and K&N filters. I live in mountain country, altitude worsens the vapor lock problem. I have about 20K miles on this setup with no further problem.

I went with the pump relocation choice on my 2002. The stock pump is too large to put any place else, as is the filter. I found a pump made by MSD, the ignition people, which is intended for FI motors installed in kit cars. While quite small, it works well enough to feed a 600HP V8. Behind it I mounted a filter recommended for this pump, a beautiful machined finned aluminum affair with a serviceable element. All of this was small enough to mount on the LH side on a frame rail beneath the seat. While at it, I went with velocity stacks and K&N filters. I live in mountain country, altitude worsens the vapor lock problem. I have about 20K miles on this setup with no further problem.

Buzzard

We need you to post some more pictures of that bike, what we can see looks spectacular :cheese: