San Francisco Bay area - technical sessions query

callison

Something has occurred to me after my motorcycle accident. I have damaged parts hanging around my shed that might be useful for maintenance demonstrations. I have one fork tube that has damage light enough that it could be used to show how to change the fork oil. I don't know now to change fork oil. I also have some old clipons that could be used to hold the fork tube in a vice without damage. I will have a rear shock available at some point that could also be used for a demonstration on how to either change the shock fluid or spring. The brake rotors are garbage, but the carriers are fine. If someone is going to Spieglerize their brake disks, I have carriers that we can swap to minimize down time or inconvenience. All of this is in the S.F. region (90 miles for me). Maybe this is something to do during the cruddy weather during the holidays. We need a truly adept mechanical type (not me, I have four Guzzis and only one runs - does that say anything?) to lead the way. Mike Stewart or somebody - are you game?

Sounds like a great excuse to bar-b-que! :D

I wish I were close enough to attend!

We've done this in my shop with some of my friends from the Richmond area 100 miles to the north of me. Tech sessions and riding and bull sessions go together great!