V11 Center Stand Dimensions

Bugtarget

Hi All,

I want to put a center stand on my V11 LeMans. Apparently there were two different center stands made for the V11 variants. One for the early bikes with 170 rear tire and one for the later bikes using a 180 tire. I'd like to know the dimensions on at least one and hopefully both. I've found some folks with center stands but they're not sure which ones they have.

Thanks!

I remember someone saying the after market stand was the same for both bikes. I may be remembering wrong and hopefully someone that knows for sure will chime in. Did someone tell you there were 2?

Bob

Yea, I read that two different sizes were made. I think I read it somewhere on the v11 site. Don't remember.

I bought one of Gregg Field when he was posting and at MI. He mention ed to me that if I had the newer bike I would need to remove the charcoal cannisters....mine was older and the cannisters were under the seat and why I think they were the same stand.

Bob

I bought one of Gregg Field when he was posting and at MI. He mention ed to me that if I had the newer bike I would need to remove the charcoal cannisters....mine was older and the cannisters were under the seat and why I think they were the same stand.

Bob

My bike had the charcoal canister down under but was removed by the PO. I may have to do something about my crossover however. I've got the Guzzi Racing/Titanio exhaust. Any idea if that crossover and a center stand are compatible?

I've got the Guzzi Racing/Titanio exhaust. Any idea if that crossover and a center stand are compatible?

The Titanio exhaust kit doesn't include a crossover, it attaches the stock piece. As long as you don't have a Stucchi or FBF crossover you should be OK for a centerstand.

Then I too am interested, I tried to make one of my own, was'nt pretty or very effective.

I have been debating whether to make one for a while now. If they are still available at the right price I might be tempted to just buy one. If I end up making one it would be worth making more if there is a real need and enough folks want them.