Big Brother - try ordering a pizza in 2017 !

:thumbsup:

IMO too many organizations already have too much access to our personal info. I called my credit card company a while back about a bogus charge and one of the ways they verified my identity was by verifying my bank balances and recent transactions. Clearly they had up-to-minute access to my bank account and the card was not issued by my bank. WTF?

I saw an ad today on the tv (reminded me why I don't watch tv on any regular basis). Progressive insurance is apparently offering a policy where they give you a discount if you put some kind of dongle in your car. I can only presume it is a GPS device to monitor speed. Bear in mind- I've only seen a short commercial and have not followed up, but why the heck would I want a few percent deduction on my policy just to let my insurance company follow me around? Stopped in too close a proximity to a bar? There goes your car/bike insurance. Stopped too close to a McDonalds? They let your health insurance know....

dang tin foil hat. It must not fit right, since the radio transmissions still get through to the transponder in my brain... :helmet: