/97 daytona RS

Twin AH

Hi guys and gals......... me again.

Ok. so is anyone out there have knowledge of the /97 Daytona RS.... I know!!! not many around,but if anyone can send info my way of one that may be aquired,would be much appreciated....

PM me when you can.

Regards; :food:

Ok. so is anyone out there have knowledge of the /97 Daytona RS.... I know!!! not many around,but if anyone can send info my way of one that may be aquired,would be much appreciated....

PM me when you can.

It's the most beautiful bike ever made, followed closely by the '97 Sporti and then by the v11 LeMans for which this sight is named.

There were only something like 100 of them brought to the US, so they're rare birds, even tho' they aren't considered a "limited production boutique builder machine" (but should be.)

10 years ago you could still pick them up pretty cheaply [ie, less than their original MSRP], but their prices have been rising sharply the last few years.

Sorry, not much else to offer right now, as I'm in the middle of a move and all my Guzzi books are packed away. No, I haven't sold my copy of Greg Field's Guzzi Big Twins yet, altho' if the OOP asking price keeps going higher on Amazon, I may be forced to just on principle that I'm too poor to afford to keep any book that sells for over $100... :thumbsup:

Good luck on your quest, don't be surprised if you wake up w/ a bump on your head and no memory of what happened to the Daytona RS you'd stumbled onto if you get in the way of my getting one! ;-)

• 1 month later...

PM me when you can.

It's the most beautiful bike ever made, followed closely by the '97 Sporti and then by the v11 LeMans for which this sight is named.

There were only something like 100 of them brought to the US, so they're rare birds, even tho' they aren't considered a "limited production boutique builder machine" (but should be.)

10 years ago you could still pick them up pretty cheaply [ie, less than their original MSRP], but their prices have been rising sharply the last few years.

Sorry, not much else to offer right now, as I'm in the middle of a move and all my Guzzi books are packed away. No, I haven't sold my copy of Greg Field's Guzzi Big Twins yet, altho' if the OOP asking price keeps going higher on Amazon, I may be forced to just on principle that I'm too poor to afford to keep any book that sells for over $100... :thumbsup:

Good luck on your quest, don't be surprised if you wake up w/ a bump on your head and no memory of what happened to the Daytona RS you'd stumbled onto if you get in the way of my getting one! ;-)

When I sold mine in 2000 (second owner) the grist was that there were only 35 in the US. As usual should not have sold that and sorta been looking ever since. Good luck

Ok. so is anyone out there have knowledge of the /97 Daytona RS....

ohhh yeah sure thing.... a dark red v2 by guzzi, hope that helps

Ohh and the best ever Guzzi

actually I have a sales blerb from the day here, what ya actually want to know?