Scura,Mandello,Tenni owners if your thinkin of going to a twin plate s

mznyc

This seller has a 03 V11 with 10k on the clock that he is parting out.He has a twin plate set-up if anyone is thinkin about changing over to this from a single plate.He also has engine,pegs,rear drive,drive shaft,and re-lines clutch friction plates that he claims are superior to anything out there.I bought a transmission from him yesterday but have no previous experience with him but spoke on the phone and seems like solid individual FWIW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moto-Guzzi-V11-sport-clutch-assembly-ring-gear-flywheel-pressure-plates-/320989707682?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4abc7a3da2

This seller has a 03 V11 with 10k on the clock that he is parting out.He has a twin plate set-up if anyone is thinkin about changer over to this from a single plate.He also has engine,pegs,rear drive,shaftdrive,and re-lines clutch friction plates that he claims are superior to anything out there.I bought a transmission from him yesterday but have no previous experience with him but spoke on the phone and seems like solid individual FWIW.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4abc7a3da2

that is Mark Ethridge and I completely trust him and anything he's selling.. great guy!

that is Mark Ethridge and I completely trust him and anything he's selling.. great guy!

What Foto said... only, it looks like Mark is done being the low price leader for unusual Guzzi bits on eBay; his BIN price on the parts from the V11 are quite a bit higher than the pricing he used to quote. Not that they're unreasonable, I'm just saying that I think he finally caught on to the fact that he was charging too little.

Sure wish I could have picked up some of the spare V11 cases when he had them, but I didn't have the money nor space to store them. Would have been cheap ins. against ever holing one of mine tho'!.. ;)

Anybody have any experience with his clutch friction plates?

Skeeve,I did mention that we have been selling transmissions here for about 20% less and he gave me some extra items in a package deal,so it brought the price of the box down to about $425.00 which is what I think in line to what members have been selling them here from parted out bikes.

Anybody have any experience with his clutch friction plates?

Skeeve,I did mention that we have been selling transmissions here for about 20% less and he gave me some extra items in a package deal,so it brought the price of the box down to about $425.00 which is what I think in line to what members have been selling them here from parted out bikes.

Yep, that sounds like Mark! That reminds me, now that I've moved 1/2 hour north of where I was, I should get on up the road to tha LBC to visit old friends & stop by MGC just to say "Hi" & let that stinkin' bird try to eat my fingers again... [seriously unfriendly shop parrot to keep the tire kickers away] :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

A reasonable price for these parts. When buying new it costs double r triple the price.

When you want to swap from a single plate cluitch to this one, you have also to swap the clutch boss mounted to the gearbox as this is somewhat different. This clutch is bullet proof, just the friction plates have to be renewed on a regular basis.