buell pegs

dxhall

I've read that Buell footpegs will bolt on to my 03 V11 and are about 1 inch lower than stock. From which model Buell do the bolt-on pegs come? There are usually a few on ebay, but they're not all the same.

I've read that Buell footpegs will bolt on to my 03 V11 and are about 1 inch lower than stock. From which model Buell do the bolt-on pegs come? There are usually a few on ebay, but they're not all the same.

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17072&st=0&p=182936&fromsearch=1entry182936

there's been lots written on this topic, hopefully this thread will help.

i have a write up on what i did with 1" drop buell pegs. it made a HUGE difference for me. after a month or so i extended the brake & shifter ends 1/2" as bsmarble recommended & it's even better.

i have a lathe, but you can do all this with hand tools & a drill with a little ingenuity.

BTW i went out for a somewhat spirited 150 mi. gallop today between rainstorms (that'll last until next july) & got 40.7 MPG US.

cheers, steven

BTW i went out for a somewhat spirited 150 mi. gallop today between rainstorms (that'll last until next july) & got 40.7 MPG US.

cheers, steven

sorry about that rain but if it were hard rain, 1" equals about 8-10" of SNOW. we can't ride in it. count yourself lucky...