Bar riser for V11 Lemans, Sport, Scura

Guest Mike Haven

Guest Mike Haven

At long last my riser kit is ready. It allows the bars to be raised and pulled toward the rider about 2 inches. Clears the fairing on Lemans.No drilling.

As I find no way to allow for any real rise with out changing the hydraulic lines, I include new made to order Spiegler hoses. Retains the stock bar so your end weights and everything else still fits.

Risers CNC made of 7075 and stainless steel. Pics on www.mphcycles.com

From what Ii can see, they are of good quality and look better than some "erector-set" solutions I've seen. :unsure:

Unfortunenately I can't see all the pictures. :blink:

Can you post pictures here?

If I had not reemed my top clamp to accept Super Bike bars,

this might be a solution.

On the same note,there is a set of top bar clamps on e-bay if you are considering the modification as mine.At least you won't have to wait six months :angry:

J.R.

Guest jlburgess

Here's the poor man's way if you want to put some elbow grease into it. I just finished up a conversion using welded ATV bars bought for $25 US. I plugged them straight into the bar clamps. I managed to use the stock lines by re-routing them, but it required a 5 inch longer throttle cable from motion-pro. Bars are now 3 inches higher and 3 inches further back. I'm putting a write up in the "how-to" section once I get my act together.

hb18.jpg]