2003 Lemans Rosso Corsa

Ducwad

Back up for sale as I've decided to get down to just the Stelvio.

So with Guzzitech help (GTrX reflash and PC III map) the fueling is now sorted. I have also since changed the stock headlight out for a Truck Lite LED unit. Much better! I still have the stocker, too.

Original listing...

I'm the second owner of this great bike. It's no garage queen but is in very good condition. You can find some scratches and the luggage is really scratched up from the first owner - just cosmetic. 20K miles. Mods from stock:

• Clipons replaced by handlebar

• Hi-comp pistons

• PC III USB

• Smoked windscreen

• Motobits pegs and foot controls

• Hepco Becker luggage system

• Fast by Ferraci crossover and exhaust (choose an exhaust)

• Mistral reverse cone exhaust with DB killer ( choose an exhaust)
All work was done by Moto International in Seattle. I was given all the stock pieces so the bike could be returned back to stock form. The only change I made was to switch to the Mistral pipes to get a DB killer. The only thing I think the bike could use is a dyno tune as when riding aggressively the motor will sometimes ping. (Now fixed!) Other than that I have owned it for a year and a couple thousand miles with no issues.

Click through on this pic to get to all the pics that I have of the bike as well as a video of me starting it up.I've tried to capture all the faults I know of.

1348443203429-L.jpg

Asking $7,500 PM me here with any questions. Bike is in Seattle area.

• Like 1