The difference between Guzzi and Harley Riders,...

mznyc

Let's see how much we can translate.I speak a little Italian, so I'll start it off,

Guzzi guys know about history.Harley guys know where the pubs are.

923147_10152095259696743_1195594086_n.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Its a bit like the difference between pilots and engineers, engineers wash their hands before they have a pee.  Engineers keep their @#$$#! clean in the hope someone might want to eat their dinner off it.

Welcome to the aviation world.

Its a bit like the difference between pilots and engineers, engineers wash their hands before they have a pee.  Engineers keep their @#$$#! clean in the hope someone might want to eat their dinner off it.

Welcome to the aviation world.

I thought one breaks them and the other fixes them ...!?!?

• Like 1

The Guzzista wears motorcycling gloves & boots; the Harley rider wears (bi)cycling [fingerless] gloves and cowboy [? "Punta"] boots...

Fingerless gloves are handy for clearing the nose of insects, small birds etc due to no helmet. Engineers boots are de rigueur for balance cause while the Harley does have a low centre of gravity the pilots equilibrium may be handicapped.

Course the Sidi boot fits well under the Guzzi shifter but does make one ponder the purchase of a bow-tie or a sailboat, while the fingered kid leather glove keeps creeping under my (or any nearby) shirt to check nipple response, the full helmet always welcome to handle the potential slap or punch.

the difference is quite small

• Like 1