2002 V11 Tenni #128 $5000 or best offer

felix42o

I'm having a moment of weakness, and after much deliberation I am thinking about selling my Tenni. 

2002 LeMans Tenni #128.  30,300 miles and counting.

It has a new front, and fairly new rear Pirelli Angels.

Brakes are good.

Turn signals are Buell.

I have the luggage rack for it.

I have both the black seat and the fake brown leather one. 

Back shock is a Penske, sprung for a 210 lbs rider.  Front springs are 1.0 from Todd at Guzzitech. 

There are aftermarket K&N's on it, but I have the stock air box and lid. 

It has a PC3 with an 'ok' map on it.  It still sputters and kicks a bit when hot around 2800 RPM.  There's plenty of fixes for this...you just have to pick a side of the fence to go with.  I've mostly just dealt with it.  Runs like a cut snake when cool, starts to get a little grumpy once hot. 

FBF pipes and x-over. 

New brake lines, fresh fluids throughout.

Tach is dead, and there's a functional but ugly generic one in the hole.  It works.  I think it's from a boat.  It's kinda ugly. 

Left switch pod is new, stock one died. 

Has aftermarket Verlicchi (sp?) bars on it, and one 12V outlet for the GPS. 

Overall the bikes in good shape, but I ride it regularly and it's not a museum piece. 

Asking enough to get a Buell S2T maybe, or a Ulysses.  Say, $5000 or so?

Also available, a very nice (and expensive, I might add) framed four-panel picture with high quality color copies of the four paged Tenni brochure, and the original brochure. 

$5000 or best offer.

Located in San Diego, CA

Not extremely motivated to sell.  In fact I feel downright guilty even thinking about it, but hey.  It's just stuff, right?  This has been a very, very enjoyable motorcycle for me and maybe it's time to let someone else enjoy a little 2V Tenni magic for awhile.  You won't likely see another one...

bikesmall.jpg