Seals for 40mm Marzocchi USD forks ..?

Gio

I'm replacing my fork oil and decided that it was probably a good idea to replace the seals as they are the originals ... no leakage, but with ~95,000 km figure it's just a matter of time.

In searching the forum I saw earemikes reference to seals from Yamaha fitting his forks (Ohlins) and as I also do not have the luxury of a local Guzzi dealer wondered if anyone know of an alternative to the factory seals on the 40mm Marz units ..?

I have also read some comments that a seal installer makes things easier - but it's a one-time job and hoping I can get by without? ... comments from anyone whose worked on the 40mm Marzcchi's specifically would be much appreciated.

Gio

Called my original dealer in western Canada yesterday - original spec on the seals is apparently 40 x 52 x 9.5mm and run ~$26 ea (no stock) but they suggested Athena (sp?) offer a 40 x 52.2 x 8-10.5mm in the after market which run around $23 / pair and should be more readily available ...

Thanks for the tip Tom - I did check MG Cycle and they had stock ($26 ea I believe ie $52/pair) but shipping/taxes into Canada would probably double that, so I found a set of Athena at a local Yamaha dealer for $15 / pair (in stock) - my Guzzi dealer out west said that these should work fine.

Gio