OHhhh FFS how that happen?

dangerous

It's weldable, but you need a pro for that. Nothing for the 'home office'. Does your version have the front cross-over? Some say, it's the cross-over pipe that induces these bad tensions.

Hubert

I agree that this is weldable but I wouldn't tackle it myself.  A good welder will make fixing this look easy.  Check for cracks elsewhere on both sides though and have the welder fix any other places while you have it off and at the shop.

Happened to me too on the way back from a track day a few years back- bike started sounding like a Harley then I noticed the big crack- as Hubert says it can happen on the bikes with a front crossover.

Yes this can be welded, i would suggest someone who knows his way with a TIG torch. Like stated above, i wonder why this has happened? Is the exhaust stock? In what shape are the mounting points of (complete) exhaust?

Yes this can be welded, i would suggest someone who knows his way with a TIG torch. Like stated above, i wonder why this has happened? Is the exhaust stock? In what shape are the mounting points of (complete) exhaust?

cool... waiting to here from my welder guy

yes to the front ballance pipe... and thinking of that this might be part my fault, to keep the balance pipe solid as mine is always loose and leaking I put a tiedown around the headers and compress em then tighten all header bolts.... opps