Repair Manual

Kiwi_Roy

Midauis521, you must have some sort of filter set.

It says to us "You cannot reply to this topic" :huh2:

A pdf is available on-line somewhere?

I have a version that has all the non-English text removed, a large file but I will try and send it if you PM me your e-mail address.

Roy

Just got a cd I found on eBay - $15 - from someone in Waterloo, Ontario. It has copies of several different service manuals, owners manuals, accessories catalog, bunch of stuff. Well worth the money. None of 'em cover the LeMans, though, just the Sport but the only real difference is that you won't find any mention of the front fairing. Do a search on eBay for "Guzzi V11 service manual."

Also bought a printed 2000 service manual from some guy in New Zealand. $35 plus $32 shipping - it arrived in only 4 days. New Zealand to Texas in 4 days. It also has nothing on the fairing and nothing about the "fuel pump in the tank" bikes. Same search on eBay.

That's the one I have, No 2 at the very bottom

If you scan through the pdf you will see Italian and English is used on the pages with pictures, German & French on a page by itself.

If you have the better pdf software remove all the German/French pages before you print it out and save paper/ink.