Tarozzi clipons fitted

stewgnu

These clips have been awkward to fit.......

The old 'bars I was using:

51164c4e-d786-49e4-a02e-04e3f045bb58.jpg

Tarozzis set in foremost position:

e5b71623-367e-4c1b-bcaf-3aada8d9cf2e.jpg

Everything fitted perfectly in the forward position, but the stretch gave me wrists awful gip and alarming head-shakes... So I tried:

Tarozzis set in rearward position:

5aeee276-6bc4-454d-bd62-016b9d016984.jpg

This position felt comfortable enough, but as the master cylinders fouled the top of the forks I had to lower them.  This led to a vague feeling from the front end.  Set any nearer and the risers would hit the tank when turning the bars.

So compromise was:

ec027f84-ecad-4bbe-8003-667df64fe2da.jpg

Finally got some measure of satisfaction here.  Wrists quite happy, forks set just right in the yolks which gives a great feel thru the suspension and no head-shaking.  Cables etc seem routed well.

Only problem, and it'll need addressing, is that with the risers turned 'flat side forwards', the master cylinders rest up against them.

This means they won't rotate down for comfort.

I shimmed the brake lever forward 1mm, not ideal but it works.  Can't shim the clutch lever forward due to the fast idle control so the clutch is a bit uncomfortable. :angry:

I could take a file to the risers maybe and nitch out a groove to allow the master cylinders to rotate but I'd like to hear other opinions before doing this!