Ranks Reduced By Half

Well, I see that sometime today Jaap went through with his "threat" :rolleyes:

The "post now or die" section is gone, and our ranks of our vaunted forum have been reduced by about half, to around 500 members.

Here's hoping it adds stability to the forum DB :bier:

Now, if we can just get those others that only have 1 or 2 posts to get "in gear" and start tinkering more with their bikes and posting ;)

Great work as always Jaap :thumbsup:

al

• 1 month later...
Guest ksann

Hey, I was one of those that got that Death Threat email a couple of months back. I did not yet have the Guzzi (only my Falco). But when I got serious a few weeks ago, I forgot about that email from him, and I re-registered.

Either way, thanks, this is a great site, and I agree that people like I was (a non participant) do not add much value to a site.

ken

Well, I see that sometime today Jaap went through with his "threat" :rolleyes:

The "post now or die" section is gone, and our ranks of our vaunted forum have been reduced by about half, to around 500 members.

Here's hoping it adds stability to the forum DB :bier:

Now, if we can just get those others that only have 1 or 2 posts to get "in gear" and start tinkering more with their bikes and posting ;)

Great work as always Jaap :thumbsup:

al

I'll drink to that :bier: - this is a valuable site, from which we all can benefit. The more input we give, the better site we get.Thanks to Jaap and his Merry Men for keeping up the good work!

As V11 owners we obviously have a lot in common. We all (well, most) suffer from the same hick ups, i.e. broken tranny springs, rubbish electrical components and so on, but all in all we have a passion for the big, brute from Mandello.

'nuff said

Søren Tikkanen, Denmark