Techlusion Fuel Injection Box

P3GA

Has anyone had any experience with this product?

Moto Guzzi Shop.com announces partenership with the

TECHLUSION PERFORMANCE GROUP

Moto Guzzi Shop.com now offers the Techlusion Fuel Injection Box for fuel injected Moto Guzzi’s.

By Techlusion Performance Group

Mark Dobeck, the original founder of Dynojet is at it again. Often called the master of fuel injection, Mark has developed an affordable way to adjust your fuel injection system to accommodate modifications to your motorcycle's exhaust system, air cleaner, or engine components. The simplicity of installation and adjustment provides anyone the ability to achieve an optimum fuel mixture setting for their motorcycle in all riding situations.

A major advantage the TFi enjoys over other modules is that it is load based. Other modules only take into account throttle position and R.P.M. The TFi reads those inputs, but it also takes into account the load the engine is under. Rolling on the throttle going up-hill to pass a truck while riding two-up pulling a trailer puts a much different load on an engine than running the same bike through the gears while riding solo on flat ground. Even though you may encounter the same throttle positions at the same R.P.M.s in both situations, the engine's fuel requirement will not be the same because it is not under the same load.

The TFi module allows you to tune the fuel injection much the same way you jet a carburetor. There are four adjustment "pots" to tailor the fuel delivery for your application.

· The green "pot" functions like the fuel mixture screw and pilot jet on a carburetor to adjust light throttle operation through highway cruising and steady throttle.

· The yellow "pot" functions like an accelerator pump on a carburetor. It adds fuel as the throttle is opened.

· The red "pot" functions like a main jet on a carburetor to add fuel on top end.

· The RPM "pot" adjusts at what R.P.M. the green and yellow fuel addition stops and the red fuel setting takes over.

The TFi module includes scotchlock taps which allow you to quickly and easily splice into your stock wiring harness.

There's more info on the website following this.......

THAT IS WHAT MY DAD @ I HAVE BEEN USING FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS TAKES CARE OF THE HESITION SEEMS TO WORK JUST FINE!!!!!

Guest dkgross

the Techlusion's are pretty popular with the BMW crowd. Nice to see them on a Guzzi. A lot of guys with surging 1100/1150 RT's use them.

A major advantage the TFi enjoys over other modules is that it is load based. Other modules only take into account throttle position and R.P.M. The TFi reads those inputs, but it also takes into account the load the engine is under. Rolling on the throttle going up-hill to pass a truck while riding two-up pulling a trailer puts a much different load on an engine than running the same bike through the gears while riding solo on flat ground. Even though you may encounter the same throttle positions at the same R.P.M.s in both situations, the engine's fuel requirement will not be the same because it is not under the same load.

Not sure I buy that.

Throttle and RPM define engine conditions and the engine will produce the same torque regardless of load. What the load affects is whether you accelerate or not.

Both conditions, overtaking the truck and running up through the gears, in my opinion, both require max power, as opposed to perhaps best economy. This means getting the Air/Fuel correct.

Another thing to consider. Even with full throttle acceleration in first. The actual change in RPM is relatively slow compared to the cylinder firings. So my opinion is the motor doesn't see much difference between the two conditions

Somebody please explain where the ' load info' is coming from ? Our bikes are not closed loop. the scotch loks are the sign of a hack job :wacko:

P.S. I have changed my mind , this is the greatest thing since toilet paper. 13 hp from this technological marvel. go here & be amazed

http://www.motoguzzishop.com/Fuel_Injection_Box.htm?id=23