Peachtree Rd. Pics....again

• 2 months later...

:bier: Mark, thanks for the link to your pics. I enjoy seeing eyeryones travels, be they local or intercontinental jaunts.

I mainly get to use mine for the ride to work. If I use it she can't complain that it's just an expensive toy. Also gives me a sense of justification. Obviously my ride is a bit dull, 3 miles through town on urban dual carriage ways 40mph limit for most of it. Then 10 miles on motorway, though 1/2 of it is dual carriageway, and work is within a mile of the off ramp.

Spliting the traffic on earlies again is a justification, but if the truth be known it probably takes longer to kit up than the time saved. :) But its much more fun. :lol:

reading this forum makes me appriciate the vast differance in enviroments we get to ride our guzzis in. and the way we get to use them.

So I'm looking for ward to my first intercontentl jaunt. It might only be just over 100miles each side of the ferry but it will be a whole new experiance. roll on the International V11 meeting :lol::bier::food::nl::mg:

SO keep on posting your ride pics. even if we don't post on them I'm sure there are others who enjoy them as much as I.

Martin " the vicarious touer" Barrett

I think these kinds of features are great - I like seeing where we all ride - some pretty exotic places. Amazing. We should all do more of this, and Staedler will pioneer the video age.

• 2 weeks later...
What's it like on a weekend, traffic wise?

Traffic???? Hah!

On a weekend you may see 3-4 cars in a 40 mile stretch vs. 1-2 on a weekday.

Seriously, traffic is one thing you don't have to worry about on this road. Kamikaze squirrels maybe, but not traffic.