Stucchi ?

Guest rrbasso

Guest rrbasso

Hi, if you are running stock air box and cans, would it make a defferance to get rid of the stock crossover and go to the Stucchi, i like the idea but i do not want to mess with re maping or power comander, if i switched it out will it improve or hurt my stock bike v11 sport. thank you.

Tony

Welcome to the V11 site!

I have a friend that put a Stucchi crossover on his stock 2002 Lemans and he said that there was no noticeable power gain.

I had the Mistral cans and PCIII when I install the Stucchi crossover and the power difference was noticeable.

Since you have an 03 bike with the front crossover, you may not need the Stucchi crossover. I did however install one on my 03 Rosso with the PCIII, carbon cans and lidless airbox. Runs nice!

By the way, I live up in the Oakland Hills if you would like to hear what my bike sounds like with the Mistral mufflers.

Mike

Guest davidb

He might have a 2002 sold as a 2003 therefor he will not have a front crossover. I opened up a stock crossover and there isn't any restrictions inside at all. But the stock cans have a hell of alot.

Guest rrbasso

I guess i do have a 2002 as a 2003 beckous i do not have a front crossover.so changing to stucchi may not be any differance, but the stock cans i really like beckous of the littel foot pads for my wife, that may sound stupped but she has put up with me and I think at last count 27 bikes over the last 15 teen years.

Thank you all for the in put

Tony

Guest davidb

when your warrenty is expired, you can crill three 1/2 inch holes close together at the bottom of the inside of the can and pull all the packing out. Sound is load and no adjustments neccesary unless you do something to the airbox.

rrbasso, check out our Aussie made Staintune mufflers. All stainless, faultless finish & workmanship, sound fabulous & have a small end cone secured by one screw which you can quickly fit if you wish to tone it down for any reason. Have foot pads for your pillion in a million, designed for standard airbox and mapping and work just like anything this expensive should ! Pic attached, sorry about the quality.

Guzzi_2.jpg