Who has which Tenni

Guest Tenni#099

Francesco,

Thanks for the offer, but when I travel long distance I use an Air Bus!! :lol:

I don't have any long distance plans for the Guzz right now. Motomonster and I might make a trip into Eastern Washington this summer to find some nice desert roads. Spending a day in the desert sounds really good to me right now. :bike:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No 161 lives in Dublin, has about 9000 miles on the clock and has seen much of Eurpoe, and hopefully a lot more to come. The looks are definetly unique,but I think very sharp, I've only had complimentary remarks, and even got me out of a speeding ticket in Croatia once.

This is not a bike to sell on, she's a keeper and it seems eventhough there might be a ducati somewhere in my future, I'm going to be destined to always have at least 2 bikes, and No 161 will be one of them.

The two comments that stick in my mind from guys who ride these things. The four leading shoe system tends to servo on so with constant leaver preasure the bike will progressivly stop harder and harder. Some riders kept two fingers behing the leaver to flick it off again. The other one was, riding this bike is kind of intreting you apply they brakes as you approach a corner, go through the corner, then the bike starts slowing down.

The second bike pictured is a V7 sport, early production model (but not the earliest telio rosso).

The 4LS isn't bad really. I have it on one of my eldo's. It feels a lot more like brakes than the 2LS system. I've been told that you can lock up the front wheel if you get soft pads and adjust the brakes correctly, but that sounds way too safe for my driving style.

J

• 3 months later...
Guest jonny c

Well I have been waiting for somesort of accountability of the Tenni. #129 is in Los Angeles. It was sitting at a dealer until June of this year. The colors look great in person!! And like the other Tenni owner in Montana, I'm looking for the Brown seat. This is a DAILY rider, so if you are in L.A. you should see one :sun:

• 1 year later...
Hi,

If you have a Tenni can you leave a message underneath with your name, place and country. Don't forget to mention the number.

I'm looking forward to the replies.....

:pic:

2057[/snapback]

Late last summer, the dealer here in Vancouver had two Tennis as part of a stock reduction buy out at the U.S. warehouse. One was mint, the other looked used and abused. I pretty sure the nice one went to Vancouver island, north of Victoria, and the shabby one went back to the states.

Ciao, Steve G.

Hi,

If you have a Tenni can you leave a message underneath with your name, place and country. Don't forget to mention the number.

I'm looking forward to the replies.....

:pic:

2057[/snapback]

Of all places, Japan seems to have gotten more than their fair share of Tennis!

top.jpg

Dunno if any of them poke their heads in here on V11LM; the language barrier may have something to do w/ that.

:mg:

TENNI Owners Unite!!!!

Van here, Tenni # 125

As some of you will know l'm trying to get this Tenni registry going and so far have had reasonable success, with a total of 28 bikes found.

more on this later as l have to go earn a crust and am late already :doh:

:bier:

Cheers

Van