Who has which Tenni

Guest Tenni#099

Late last summer, the dealer here in Vancouver had two Tennis as part of a stock reduction buy out at the U.S. warehouse. One was mint, the other looked used and abused. I pretty sure the nice one went to Vancouver island, north of Victoria, and the shabby one went back to the states.

Ciao, Steve G.

61866[/snapback]

:mg:

Hi Steve, Van on the lsland here, you're right #125 did find a very welcoming home here. :sun: Campbell River to be exact. The other Tenni, # 139, found a home all the way across Canada in Thunder Bay.

This Tenni Registry thing is almost up and going and should be web site on its own with all the important links in the very near future.

More info to follow, Cheers, and as you are pretty close, keep in touch, if you ever come to the island,the Gold River Road IS a top 10 in the province and worth the ride :race: (90 kms of curves each way)

:bier:

cheers

Van

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van, I'd be happy to host the registry for you on this site. Or do you have your own domain name?

63041[/snapback]

:mg:

Hi Jaap, by now you probablly know how l feel about Tenni's wub:

l would really welcome all and any help you would give me to get the registry up and going properlly..... :thumbsup:

all l have in mind is to get as many as posible Tenni owners to have a common spot to

1) track these rare and wonderful machines that will be an interesting part of Guzzi history

2) give the Tenni owners a spot to discuss :drink: anything Tenni

3) let us know who they are, where they are from, what #their bikes are and to send in some pics of their bikes in their home settings :D

Lets face it ,we all get why we love these great machines, (even though some of us do get a bit dazed and confused :rasta: about Buells) so anything to enjoy them even more is a good thing :D

Cheers

Van

Van,

I can understand you really like your Tenni, but don't forget it's just an "ordinary" V11 Le Mans with funky colors... That's why I think this board is the best place for a virtual Tenni gathering.

If you would like a separate section on this board... no problem! Just let me know and I'll make you moderator!

Van,

I can understand you really like your Tenni, but don't forget it's just an "ordinary" V11 Le Mans with funky colors... That's why I think this board is the best place for a virtual Tenni gathering.

If you would like a separate section on this board... no problem!  Just let me know and I'll make you moderator!

63162[/snapback]

:( ordinary???? :o

sob! thats my beautiful Tenni youre talking about :notworthy:

:grin: Jaap if l could do that it would be very cool :thumbsup:

but dont forget, l'm an absolute beginer :huh2: at this computer stuf so will need alot of your help

Cheers

Van