new seat !

Guest rrbasso

Guest rrbasso

Well today my wife and I made the treck down to Hollister to get a seat made by Corbin, and I can't say enough good things about the experience. They were really helpful in making it fit for me and my wife. On the ride home my but was thanking me, no more being pushed forward- it was great. It did take a little longer because of the two up custumization, but they were more than accommodating with us and our quirks. I just have to say it is well worth the trip if you can. I'm trying to attach a picture but i have never done it before so we'll see.

Tony :helmet:

post-5-1087005927_thumb.jpg

Guest bshpilot

try this mail order...corbin might be nice to walk ins but i assure

this is not how 90% of their customer do business w/ them.

i appreciate the quality but have had problems w/ color on one

seat (wasnt as advertised) & they would not make my other

seat in a material/cover other than what THEY choose.

mail order or over the phone (hell in the 2nd seat situation

i was in their show room in daytona...and it was not during

busy bike week)...these guys are not "custom" seat makers...

they are not willing to build a seat to suit different cases/customers

try this over the phone or mail order and see how far you get.

Guest Thundering Subash

Too bad I live so far from the Corbin factory. That's pretty much the type of seat I'd have them build me (although from the picture I can't really tell what material was used, and of course, can't sit on it to see if I'd like the fit) . The stock one is great for a stock look with the cowl, but something like this would be great for me AND a passenger.

Any chance the the person that made this seat would be able to reproduce another one without the bike? :blink::blink::blink:

Guest rrbasso

Im pritty sure the man could make another one now, just give them a call i was there last friday the man that made mine name was guss.I work at a HD shop so they should remember me and i tiped Guss pritty good, you just haft to tell them A Rider and Lady Seat... Not Solo.

if you ever come to the bay area i would be more then happy to let you fit a seat on my bike and take it home.

Tony :D