Brighter Stern Light

stormsedge

While the trend seems to be for smaller lights astern, I've added the Signal Dynamics Dual LED license plate frame to get more/brighter brake lights out back. Prompted by a lack of situational awareness by local drivers...a recent incident saw a DUI plow two two-up motorcycles from behind that were stopped at a red light...killed three of the four. Anyway, I know its been posted before, but the website is:

www.signaldynamics.com

As posted by others, you may have to study your install a bit and make some adjustments for fit...in my case, I notched the license plate, drilled two additional holes in original Guzzi license mount and it all went right together.

By the way, the SigDyn license frame is pretty darn durable, as the delivery man left the box on my drive, where I ran over it with both right side wheels of my 3/4 ton pickup... :stupid: ...what can I say? It was raining so hard I could barely see the garage door...anyway, it was no worse for wear when I pulled it from the crushed remains of the box. :thumbsup: k

Guest bshpilot

ive been considering THESE as replacements

kinda expensive...but they got a great review HERE

anyone used these EXACT bulbs...they claim to be brighter and

have a wider viewing angle than some of the cheaper offerings