So I found these cool pipes from Evan Wilcox

Magni Style Pipes, Moto Guzzi V11 sport $1700

polished alloy with glass pack

http://www.mts.net/~sbarham/italian.htm

Here's what he wrote back:

Hey Robb,

The magni pipes have a deep boomy sound like a 916 Ducati, and are civil at

low revs and fairly loud at higher revs. Ukiah is above San Francisco near

Santa Rosa. If you want to be scheduled, send a $50 deposit to Evan Wilcox HFM. 3001 Mill Creek Rd. Ukiah, CA 95482 ph. 707 621-0448 Leadtime at present is about 2-3 months. Thanks for your inquiry. Evan

- any idea how much he would charge for a similar set?

Well since John is 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper on fuel tanks I think he'd be cheaper on mufflers too. There's a lot more work into making a fuel tank than mufflers. Send him a :pic: of those $ 1700 mufflers & see what price he gives you for a set of cans :huh2: I'm not knocking Wilcox's work , its just his prices that seem out of line when compared to John's & John's stuff has been in a lot of mags too. :thumbsup:

I have to concur... $1700 for just "cans" :huh:

They do look like a lot of work went into them, and I'm sure the fella is well known, but I'd be very nervous about even scratching them at that price. Heck, the $700ish I paid for the Leo Vinces made me very "nervous" :rolleyes:

And to be honest, although they do look like a lot of creativity went into them, I can't say I personally like the swoopy lines of these exhausts on the Sport :huh2:

But that's just my opinion ^_^

al

Guest 1100sport

The paradox here is that Magni himself would probably charge less money if he was to build them... ;-)

Mathieu

Guest GGuzzi

I don't know Al, I like the swoopy lines, but Aluminium for 1700.00 I have to agree is a steep price to pay for just cans. Is there a full side view?

Guest robbrugg

That first photo is the only one - I'm sure you could request a side shot. For $1700, you should get a family photo too!

Robb