Exhaust/crossover crapola

Guest Brian Robson

I think it was you I saw riding up in the Shuswap ...

O yea, hello then. :bier: You must be the one who got off the ferry first, right?

I think I saw you past Merritt the next day and stopped at the roadside hoping for you to stop also and us having a short conversation.

Unless I am completely confused and it was somebody else altogether. :homer:

Pic below shows davidb's exhaust mod. Keep in mind this is a work in progress. Pipes currently are rather on the short and way loud side :bike: but this is just trying to figure out where the power is. As tested, dave's v11 rocks. This is one fast guzzi with the front end wanting to come up in 1,2 gears -- mind you I didn't do this but with a twist of the grip (to quote a good book) no problem.

2geese.jpg

Guest Brian Robson

Nice looking pipes, but I'm not surprised the front end comes up with those three massive bags on the back :D:D

I just finished installing a Stucchi crossover and it does seem to be of heavier construction than the stock crossover. No chance to try it out yet.

One complaint was a small spot of weld on the threads for the exhaust probe fitting which began to strip the threads as I tried to install the plug. It was not easy to find a tap/die set to clean up the threads.

Guest davidb

Hey... the bags were empty when he rode it. I need those bags to pick up all the harley parts off the roads where I live and re-sell them.