M15

antonio carroccio

For the Aussies, and other, who makes in Australia the upgraded software for the M15?

I was at Ruud in Goes and he told me about some compu-freak in Down Under witch has the possibility to make the programme and obviously the map for the M15 in the V11.

The cost is about € 300,- and 2 hour wages. I think totally € 400,-

It is worth. (!?)

Or he could be referring to me. I have designed a complete replacement for the ECU. You can find out more from the link in my signature.

The My15M is still quite new. The first one only hit the road in Germany this last week. Carl Allison also has one.

Carl and JRT are correct. I replace the ECU electorincs and then you can adjust any part of the map.

Most here just put a power commander on

Is there a problem with your bike?

Carl and JRT are correct. I replace the ECU electorincs and then you can adjust any part of the map.

Most here just put a power commander on

Is there a problem with your bike?

35136[/snapback]

Hi Cliff,

No, no problem at all. Like I said, when I was by Ruud, He told me about the possibility to change the standard map in the ECU M15 with some better. In the old one, like the Centauro, it was calling E-prom.

With this mapping the bike will operate much better than now he does. PowerCommander is good for the bike, but it is not optimal. If I connect the PowerCommander to my bike, that doesn’t mean that the ECU is working 100% efficient. But this conversation I already have had with some other stiff-head.

Cliff, do you have the possibility to put a better mapping into the M15? Like a E-prom.

Do you understand what my point is?

ciao

No I've not looked into it. It probably uses a deliberately encrypted protocol to stop anyone who hasn't bought their simple software.

Its rather strange that an ECU that can be flash upgraded is not because hardly anybody has the software.

Antonio, you stiffhead,

Stiffhead? Nice :P

Look, I'm a carburetor sort of bloke as you're probably aware. I like 'em, even a mouth breather like me can make 'em work. What i can say is that I've ridden Cliff's Sport Corsa with his earlier itteration of his 'pooter that was built to replace the excrable 16M.

All I can say is that it's awesome, jaw-droppingly, wonderfull! OK so it's Cliff's own bike and he's spent a lot of time setting it up but it's power delivery is flawless, (OK, he was still pissing and moaning about it but I thought it was flawless!) right from idle to WAY too bloody fast!!! No, hiccups, flat spots, etc. Just twist the handle and watch the horizon come towards you at an indecently rapid rate of knots!!!!!

Cliff can explain it all, as I said, I'm a bonehead when it comes to FI. The thing is it's a complete replacement ECU and it can now be run closed loop if required. Compared to the other options, flashloaded programs from AM suppliers, (Haven't found one I like for the 15M yet.) or a PC III, which I know work and people are happy with but I don't like the idea of stacking a box on another box, if you see what I mean, Cliff's unit is streets ahead.

Yes, he's a small operator a long way away, but all the folks I've spoken to who have bought and used his product are very impressed with the level of after sales service he provides and are more than happy with the product.

You know where to send the xheque Cliff :grin:

Pete