Scura fairing paint

leafman60

Guest RPHETTEPLACE
Anybody know where I can get some satin black body paint to match the tank and fairing on a Scura???

36032[/snapback]

I don't know where to get the paint, but the factory paint is Akzo Nobel 4M23745Ak2 -_-

Guest motomaniac
I don't know where to get the paint, but the factory paint is Akzo Nobel 4M23745Ak2 -_-

36044[/snapback]

Where did you find that info at? I want to get my tail section painted to match the tank on my Ballabio, but I haven't had any luck getting paint numbers.

Guest RPHETTEPLACE
Where did you find that info at?  I want to get my tail section painted to match the tank on my Ballabio, but I haven't had any luck getting paint numbers.

36046[/snapback]

I called Moto Guzzi in Atlanta about 15 times and finally got thru :blink: the number I called is 678 238 0902 x 127 the woman was actually quite helpful

Guest motomaniac

Well RPHETTEPLACE you were right. :bier:

I got in touch with the Atlanta line and they were very helpful. If anyone needs it, here is the info I got:

Thank you for contacting Moto Guzzi North America .Here is the paint mfr and code for our 2004 Ballabio (Red) as you have requested.

ROSSO CORSA AKZO NOBEL 54D 23441

Its been a pleasure being of service to you in this regard.

Thanks for the tip. :notworthy:

Anybody know where I can get some satin black body paint to match the tank and fairing on a Scura???

36032[/snapback]

Hi again David (Leafman),

I've been away for the last couple of days, hence the late reply. Looking at the correspondance I can see, that RPHETTEPLACE has been doing a great job :bier:

Regarding the fairing I paid in the vicinity of 2000 USD :homer: at my local dealer in Copenhagen, but it's worth every cent. If you PM me I can forward you some more pics of my Scura. Otherwise check the Gallery (see under V11 mods).

Cheers

Søren