ducati fairing

Guest freddy

As the magni fairing is quite expensive, and the bmw is fixed to the fork, i'd like to know if somebody has already seen a v11 with old ducati ss fairing :helmet:

they look very nice, but i'm afraid to modify a metal piece. And i'd like to know how does it fit in length, height, with headlight...

Freddy,

Take a look at The Tank Shop - some really nice fairings and looks like they can make pretty much whatever you want .....

Ken

39287[/snapback]

From my Harley days I can only recommend The Tank Shop. I haven't purchased any products from them myself but I've seen many fine bikes at various rallies, predominantly with their petrol tanks.

I personally like the old Manx look, like this Guzzi is trying to pretend. Alloy and carbon parts go fine hand in hand if you ask for my humble opinion.

Cheers

Søren

Freddy,

I'm currently rebuliding a cosmetic damaged V11 Scura. I have previously owned a 78 model 900SS Ducati and loved the sports fairing style and protection that it offered. I have made inquiries and can obtain a replica fairing and screen for $250 AUS, the headlight bracket assembly is $150 AUS. As the fairing is a frame mount I am looking at ways of mounting the headlight bracket assembly to the steering head area. I also intend to be able to unbolt the whole assembly so I can revert back to the original Scura Fairing if necessary.

Auldy

:) .