2006 Griso pix

Skeeve

Well, for me, the prototype was a knockout! (bar the Flash Gordon can :rolleyes: )

It had an aggressive stance similar to the original V Max & the original Speed Triple. If it was a dog it would have been a Rottweiler! :grin:

The next attempt was god awful!...Barely recognizable as the same bike! :vomit:

This version is a little better, but doesn't have the presence of the original or even as much as a Scura. More of a Labrador.

Beige???? :bbblll: ....Give me a break! :huh2:

Still too much 'nice' Breva not enough snarling 'Griso' of the original.

Nige. :huh:

Todd is there an official launch date for the Griso that you know of? Do you think it will be later this year or 2006?

Griso will be on '06 (as also written elsewhere), though I'm hoping/planning on having one in Sept-ish of '05 via delivery in Italy. I wouldn't expect it to be in the States until very late '05 (per my "sources", which as we know can change at any minute, via Guzzi).

Well, for me, the prototype was a knockout! Still too much 'nice' Breva not enough snarling 'Griso' of the original.

Completely agreed!!! Although there are some nice new features that I'll be looking forward to. If Guzzi is to continue forward, folks are going to have to buy '05s... so I'll be one of them.

ToddGuzziTech.com

If Guzzi is to continue forward, folks are going to have to buy '05s... so I'll be one of them.

Completely agreed. However, I'm one of those folks that thinks the Griso is hideous and the Breva is cool looking (no accounting for taste, eh?). So if Guzzi ever gets around to importing the Breva, that's the one for me.

J

Actually, I quite like the Breva styling too....but for me it is a 'nice' bike.

The Griso did have, & IMO should have, a very agressive stance.

More of a menacing presence, 'nasty' bike, if you like?

Nige. B)