Titaniums at the local shop

st. augustine

Wouldn't you know it... :homer: ... after getting advice from reading this forum, I decided quite awhile back to upgrade my exhausts on my 2002 Scura to the titanium cans but was having problems locating some (the classic back order phenomema). I had contacted quite a few places (even Tex's favorite) but always heard the same story. I looked into other cans but thinking there wasn't a shop close enough to where I live to adjust the computer thing, I was resolved to waiting. Well, talking with the Duc mechanic, I found out there was such a shop about 45 minutes north, so in checking them out, the owner Kirt says, "Oh, I've had 4 pair of those cans in stock, just sold the 3rd set to a guy in Puerto Rico and have one left." I said let me see what they look like up next to the bike. They looked great, I bought them, brought them home and installed them and am now in bliss. The sound is awesome, the power seems increased, and they look great. It just goes to show, look in your back yard if you want to find what you are looking for! :cheese:

Here is the local shop's web site... Kirt says his online shopping is taking off.

http://www.atlanticmotosports.com/index.htm

ciao

What a nice web site! I really dig that MG Police bike. It probably couldn't make an impression here in the states because of the HD/BMW preferences and the rather insignificant output of the electrical system. Still, it's pretty cool. Good photos of the Griso too. I'm trying envisage a Griso with a Magni type fairing.