Alternate to wideband commander

Guest Jeff in Ohio

This is the tool we use to set the A/F mixture on the S/C P-928. We use a rising rate fuel pressure regulator to bump up the fuel delivery curve of the original Bosch LH (ECM) map, in proportion to the boost. This cute little tool allows us to see real-time A/F ratios and to quickly adjust the RRFPR. The add-ons allow storing and graphing other data sources ( we record actual fuel pressure, RPM, and boost) against the A/F data. Which would be great if we could bend the map, but there's no PC III for that ECU. As it is, the proportional fuel pressure boost works well in the 6-9 PSI boost range.

Guest Jeff in Ohio
You may also like to explore www.wbo2.com.

I have the DIY version. It went together absolutely smooth.

Hubert

40296[/snapback]

I've seen that. to get one that will log stuff like the one from innovative or the wideband commander, you need to spend much more $$$$. The idea of being abole to store RPM, A/F, and TPS voltages is appealing. I have a friend getting an FI'd Ducati in a month. Might see if we wants to split the cost on a wideband commander or inovative motorsports one so we can monkey around with stuff when we want..........

That product looks like it would be more accurate than a K&N monitor.

I did not know about the wiedband commander, until Todd mentioned it yesterday. The Wideband Commander which looks like it would be worth the extra money.

Alternately, could one simply just buy a wide band oxygen sensor and hook up a voltmeter to it?

If so, how much do they cost?

Another option would be to buy the wideband commander and rent it out for $50 a pop, plus shipping, to trusted members of our community...